Content from TIPEC 2020
Conference Video (Recorded on Zoom)
- Fostering a Culture of Interprofessional Education through Distance Learning. Kristen McHenry, EdD, RRT-ACCS; Kate Beatty, PhD, MPH; Florence Weierbach, PhD, MPH, MSN, RN; Alicia Williams, MA, CSAC. East Tennessee State University.
- Undergraduate IPE Online Learning: Innovative Use of a Simulation Debriefing Tool. Loredana C. Haeger, PhD; Abby Johnston, MA; Michelle McDonald, DrPH. Baptist College of Health Sciences.
- Working Together to Beat the Clock: The Development of an IPE Table-Top Escape Game. Chelsea Phillips Renfro, PharmS, CHSE; Paul “PJ” Koltnow, MS, MSPAS, PA-C; Neena Thomas-Gosain, MD; Trevor Sweatman, PhD. The University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
All posters are contained in a single PDF.
- Assessment of Pharmacy and Social Work Students’ Attitudes about Interprofessional Education: Implementation of the Student Perceptions of Interprofessional Clinical Education-Revised Version 2 (SPICE-R2). An Vo, PharmD Candidate 2019; Robin Lennon-Dearing, PhD, MSW; Nancy Borja-Hart, PharmD, BCPS.
- Building an IP Education Faculty Development Program: A Meta-Teaching Approach. Alicia Williams, Amy Johnson, Brian Cross, Caroline L. Abercrombie, Jodi Polaha
- Camp FHP by The Midsouth Interprofessional Health Collaborative (MIHC). Lilian Nyindodo Ogari, PhD; MPH; Sajeesh Kumar PhD; Zarn Melissa OD.
- Development of a Leadership Lens for Interprofessional Engagements. Amy D. Johnson, Alicia Williams, Brian Cross
- Formation and Functions of an IPE Committee within the College of Health Profession. Sajeesh Kumar, PhD; Linda Pifer, PhD; Erin Plyler, AuD; Orli M Weisser-Pike, PhD; Faith Kiphut, PT, DPT.
- Interprofessional education pilot project on social determinants of health. Paula Miksa, DMS, PA-C; Katie Kiser, PharmD; Kay Paris, PhD, LAPSW; Jennifer Savage, DNP, FNP-BC; Gina DeFranco, DO; Kellee Harper-Hanigan, DPT, CHSE; Timothy Yost, DPT, Cert. MDT; Jeremy Buchanan, BSSW; Sherry Jimenez, EdD; Stephen Noe, DMS, PA-C; Anita Airee, PharmD.
- Real-World Team Training Experiences for Entry-Level IPE Students. Caroline L. Abercrombie, Jodi Polaha, Alicia Williams, Joy Bohannon, Margaret Smith,Brian Cross
- Student Interprofessional Networking (SIP’n) and Education: Melissa Zarn-Urankar, OD; Lauren Watson, BS; Shaleen Ragha, OD
- Use of Interprofessional Professionalism Assessment in Case-Based Simulation. Abigail T. Burka, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCCCP1; Sarah H. Brewer DNP, APRN, FNP-BC2
Thank you to all of our presenters.