APPLY NOW and get your cord for graduation!
Statement of purpose and requirements
The purpose of the Tennessee Collaborative Practice Society is to provide recognition to those students from across the state of Tennessee who have taken part in Interprofessional Education opportunities provided within their program curriculum as well as taking the initiative to find extracurricular IPE opportunities in which to participate. TCPS has the primary goal to create a sustainable intercollegiate collaborative program offering high quality interprofessional learning, service, and research experiences for students. Successful completion of a combination of experiences will gain health professions students recognition into this society upon graduation.
Applicants must apply within one year of obtaining school authorization or submit a new form.
Before beginning your application:
- Use this link to become a member of TIPEC.
- Use the Sponsor form (dated no later than 12 months prior to your application submission date) to receive endorsement from your administrator to participate in this program.
In preparing your application please use Times New Roman font, single spacing, not to exceed 10 pages in PDF format. For help in assembling your application, please review the TCPS Example Application.
Application items required in this order:
- Email confirmation of TIPEC membership.
- Signed Sponsor form
- Narrative/rubric responses to the following (Student Submission Rubric)
- Personal statement
- IPE seminars, webinars, courses
- Clinical or community-based service
- CV (Condensed to 3-5 pages max)
- Upload your Sponsor Form and your completed application here
Deadlines: The application review periods per year are as follows:
- Winter 2023 Application deadline: October 15, 2023
- Last date for TCPS Committee Review: November 10, 2023
- Spring 2024 Application deadline: March 15, 2024
- Last date for TCPS Committee Review: April 12, 2024
- Summer 2024 Application deadline: June 21, 2024
- Last date for TCPS Committee Review: July 12, 2024
Serve as a future TCPS applicant reviewer
The TCPS is collecting a list of IPE events available to students across the state. If you are interested in listing your event on the TIPEC website, please fill out this form.