Tennessee Interprofessional Practice and Education Consortium
Intersection of Collaborative Practice and Social Determinants of Health
The Tennessee Interprofessional Practice and Education Consortium’s mission is to facilitate interprofessional, team-based approach to health among the state’s health and health profession educators, students, professionals/practitioners, and agencies.
TIPEC Conference July 30, 2021 – Fully online
Mark your calendars! The Tennessee Interprofessional Practice and Education Consortium will hold its fourth annual meeting on Friday, July 30, 2021 in a fully online format. Our theme this year is Intersection of Collaborative Practice and Social Determinants of Health. Conference details to follow.
Registration opens March 24 (Early Bird Registration through May 31, 2021)
- POSTER AWARDS will be offered
- Reviewer’s Choice: based on reviewer rubric scores
- Audience Choice: based on meeting attendees’ votes
- REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP:
- Proposal submitters are strongly encouraged to collaborate with other faculty, staff, and/or students within their own department, in other departments, and across institutions. Collaborating partners do not have to be TIPEC members, just the person submitting.
- Presenting authors must register for, attend, and be available to present during the July 30, 2021 TIPEC conference
- Presenters are guaranteed early bird registration pricing
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for publication of the abstract in all printed material of the meeting, including electronic communications.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 30, 2021
- PROPOSAL NOTIFICATION: Presenters will be notified by May 31, 2021
- PRESENTATION SUBMISSION
- All PDF or PPT presentations must be submitted by July 27, 2021
- Presenters will be able to share their own presentation during the conference. Conference facilitators will have your presentation as a back-up in the case of technology issues.
- POSTER SUBMISSION:
- Final poster must be submitted by July 19, 2021
- POSTER FORMAT: Posters should be submitted in PowerPoint file 1-5 slides in length including title and references.
- A PDF version of the poster files registered attendees on in advance of the meeting for review and solicitation of questions.
- CATEGORY OF PROPOSAL: Indicate whether your proposal is (1) Education, (2) Research, (3) Practice, or (4) Conceptual or Theoretical
- TYPE OF PROPOSAL: Please rank your format choices of poster, 20-minute presentation or 9-minute poster. We will do our best to honor your first choice.
- PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION: Indicate your professional affiliation and the professional affiliation of all coauthors
- PROFESSIONAL DISCIPLINE: Indicate your professional discipline and the professional disciplines of all coauthors
- LENGTH: Proposals should be no more than 1500 characters (approximately 300 words)
- STRUCTURE: Proposals should be structured. Structure can be determined by authors, based on the type of proposal. Sample structures are provided below, though actual submission headings can differ from the samples.
- CONFERENCE THEME: Clearly identify how your proposal aligns with the conference theme, Intersection of Collaborative Practice and Social Determinants of Health
- REFERENCES: Inclusion of references is optional and does not count toward the word limit.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Submissions should be in either a Word or PDF document. Images and figures should not be included.
- RESEARCH PROPOSALS: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions/Implications
- EDUCATIONAL IMPLEMENTATION PROPOSALS: Background, Teaching strategy, Conclusions/Implications
- PRACTICE IMPLEMENTATION PROPOSALS: Background, Practice strategy, Conclusions/Implications
- OTHER CONCEPTUAL AND THEORETICAL PROPOSALS: Background, conceptual or theoretical framework, Application to Interprofessional Education or Practice, Conclusions/Implications
Or use this QR code