TIPEC Conference July 31, 2020 Entirely Online
Poster and Presentation Proposal Submission Information
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, our annual conference will be held online. We still welcome your proposals. Please see the guidelines below.
- PROPOSAL NOTIFICATION: Presenters will be notified of abstract status
- REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP:
- Proposal submitters are strongly encouraged to collaborate with other faculty, staff, and/or students within their own department, in other departments, and across institutions. Collaborating partners do not have to be TIPEC members, just the person submitting.
- Presenters must register for and attend the July 31, 2020 TIPEC conference (register for the conference here.)
- Technology requirements and poster dimensions will be provided upon notification of proposal status.
Information needed to complete the submission form:
- TYPE OF PROPOSAL: Indicate whether you are submitting for an oral presentation without the option to present as a poster (if not accepted for oral presentation), oral presentation with option to present as a poster, or poster
- Poster dimensions will be provided upon notification of proposal status
- ORAL PRESENTATIONS: Indicate whether you are submitting for a 20-minute or 45-minute presentation – or if you are open to either .
- PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION: Indicate your professional affiliation and the professional affiliation of all coauthors
- PROFESSIONAL DISCIPLINE: Indicate your professional discipline and the professional disciplines of all coauthors
- CONFERENCE THEME: Indicate, within the wording of the proposal, how your proposal aligns with the conference theme, Innovations in Fostering a Culture of Interprofessional Education
- STRUCTURE: Proposals should be structured. Structure can be determined by authors, based on the type of proposal. Sample structures are provided below, though actual submission headings can differ from the samples .
- REFERENCES: Inclusion of references are optional and do not count toward the word limit
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Submissions should be in either a Word or PDF document. Images and figures should not be included.
- RESEARCH PROPOSALS: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions/Implications
- EDUCATIONAL IMPLEMENTATION PROPOSALS: Background, Teaching strategy, Conclusions/Implications
- PRACTICE IMPLEMENTATION PROPOSALS: Background, Practice strategy, Conclusions/Implications
- OTHER CONCEPTUAL AND THEORETICAL PROPOSALS: Background, conceptual or theoretical framework, application to Interprofessional Education or Practice, Conclusions/Implications
Submission deadline is June 15, 2020.
Or use this QR Code